Meet the Liqua Geeks
- SenseWater Analysis
- SynergyService Management
- SyncCustomer Engagement
- SparkEnergy Auditing
- SurveyNew Client Discovery
- Cloud based water analysis.
- Advanced advisory treatment report.
- 'Zero to Hero' Easy to learn interface.
- Links with leading water sensors
Liqua Sense delivers a smarter way to manage the end users recreational water asset online. Quickly and securely access customer information when and where it is needed; in the store, out on the road or in the home office. An innovative water management engine provides an easy to follow analysis report. Simple and intuitive, Sense allows a business to reduce the demand, maintaining l.T infrastructure and allows the focus to be on building customer relationships.
Worry less about technology infrastructure and focus more on enhancing customer engagement.
- Service booking and scheduling.
- Designed for the pool industry.
- Sync with technician calendars.
- Manage small to large teams.
Synergy turns managing pool servicing into a simple online process. From booking to job tracking, the Liqua Synergy system helps businesses maximise the usage of team resources. Synergy’s seamless integration with Sense and Sync permits live on-site analysis and customer engagement. With Synergy, big or small businesses can reduce the administrative burden and maximise effective customer service.
Save time and stress by connecting the team to simpler scheduling.
- Automates customer communicaton.
- SMS, email or paper.
- Responds to customer activity.
- Integrates with customer analytics.
Sync helps businesses communicate with their customer base. Making sure customers are informed about everything related to their water assets; analysis results, bookings, follow up on problems, newsletters, specials and even friendly reminders about their next water test. Be it via email, SMS or regular mail, Sync will ensure every business has access to a simpler and effective way to connect.
Develop customer retention with relevant communication based on activity or absence.
- Online energy efficiency and audit tool.
- Adjustable rates and usage patterns.
- Printable report and quote.
Liqua Spark is an energy audit which compares the customer's current pump with a Noria energy efficient pump. It provides an easy to understand example of the savings a pool owner would find if they simply replaced their existing setup.
- Simple zone by zone request.
- Fully integrated with liqua data.
- Perfect sync companion tool.
Liqua Survey is designed to complete the local customer database by importing the details of pool owners in the retailers local area which you didn’t already have. This element was designed to maximise the effectiveness of Liqua Sync ensuring retailers are contacting as many potential customers as possible.